Monday, March 22, 2010

A quick post before going out for coffee

My socks, now color coordinated



and my stockings



Yes, a potential waste of time, since it will probably be a mess in two weeks time anyway...

Just finished painting my nails a beautiful coral color while watching Fanny & Alexander - a really really really long Swedish movie! I find it hard to concentrate when movies are too long.

On a different note; I went to London last week, and loving free things, I bought a couple of magazines. One was Glamour where I got some sort of hair mask (haven't tried that one yet), the other was Marie Claire, which came with a facial creme from Neal's Yard. And OMG! It's amazing! Should you be in the UK, maybe you should consider spending the £3,5o the magazine costs.

I'm off to drink coffee with a friend!

Tell me, what is your favourite nail polish right now? What kind of movies do you like? Do you buy magazines to get free things, even when you don't really need them?

// Nanna

FTC disclaimer: I haven't received anything from anyone to write this. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment