Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm obsessed with the mess that's America

I hate planning trips! Right now I'm planning to go to the USA for about 20 days in April, and it's just so much work. Most of the time I can't help myself thinking about how much easier (and cheaper) it would be to just stay at home. Which would mean being stuck in Esbjerg... Where nothing ever happens. Except for of course when I'm in America and missing out on both a wedding and a house warming.
Had a birthday dinner last night. Involving a lot of food and mojitos and wine. Nom nom. Ended up going to a small, creepy bar with old alcoholics and a jukebox playing sing-a-long songs. I often find that people at these places are so much more friendly than the people at cool bars. And I felt very grown up while remembering to actually remove my make up before going to bed :) Well, waking up today to a fridge filled with left overs was pretty amazing, too.
Easter is coming up and right now it looks as if it's going to be sort of busy. A lot of friends are coming to town to visit their families. I have to do some laundry. And hopefully I will be able to write something more exciting than this, haha! But right now I have a full fridge waiting for me to indulge in.

No comments:

Post a Comment