Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More from London

While being in London I went to Tate Modern where they have an exhibition right now, that's pretty much just a HUGE container that you walk inside of, and it's completely dark and scary and really really cool :)
Sunday I went to Brick Lane and the Sunday Up Market. I found this ring, it was almost too good to be true, so af course I had to buy it. And I remembered putting it in my suitcase when I was flying back so they wouldn't confiscate is as a weapon



Obviously I went to Topshop as well, since we don't have one of those where I live. I alway get extremely confused when walking around in Topshop on Oxford Street - It's too big and I'm so afraid of missing out on something good and the music is loud and in the end I'm just really dizzy. However, in all my dizzyness (is that even a word?) I litteraly walk into the Barry M counter and found the love of my life. A mint green nailpolish that I'd been looking for all over London!



It got me so excited that I sqeaked and bought another nailpolish in coral and a dazzle dust in gold, as well.









These pictures don't show how ubelievably GOLD this gold actually is. It's... just SO... gold. It's like applying genuine gold onto your skin. Not sure when I'm going to use this, but being in my buying fit I couldn't walk away without this little darling.

Going to the pharmacy and then to the library and then to a friend to eat cake, nom nom <3

No comments:

Post a Comment