Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Sunday night

Hello world!
So. This is my very first blog post. I'm writing because it feels like the world is coming to an end. Earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamies, depressions, break ups, divorces, bad friends, backstapping, the financial crisis, crime. I could go on. But I won't. I'd rather try to make the world a better place. I'd like to be perfect.
But I'm not. I'm not quite sure of what I am, but I'm certainly not perfect. Most days I'm confused. I have too many things to choose from. Too many ice cream brands even when I know I shouldn't eat it at all. And more importantly, too many future career opportunities to choose from.
I'm confused and I don't know what to do with my life. I could use some advice. Maybe your advice? I'd like to give advice as well. Advice about travelling, products, and what ever else I know anything about. I'd like to exchange experiences. I'd like to make it okay to have off days. To try to focus on the positive even when it feels like the world is coming to an end.
And I hope you're with me :)
I will write something proper tomorrow, but right now I'm off to color coordinate my socks...
// Nanna

No comments:

Post a Comment