Sunday, May 2, 2010

Golden nails

For quite some time now I have been searching for a not glittery golden nailpolish.
But let me just start by telling you a different story:
I went to NYC. Then I went to Brooklyn to check out some 2nd hand shops. I walked through Williamsburg and all those very Jewish Jews scared the hell out of me. Then I accidentially found Target which was good because I wanted to see the Zac Posen collection that was coming out the following day.
Going through the dresses and jackets and skirts took me about 7 minutes (give or take). Walking through the rest of Target took me an hour.
And theeen... I found a not glittery golden nailpolish! Tadaah! However... It was a $9 Sally Hansen click-and-go pen thingy. I was rather sceptic but my eagerness to have golden nails made me buy it.
Am I glad that I did?
Yes.
Will I buy another 'nail polish in a pen' if I can get the same colour in regular nail polish form?
No.
The brush is too big and it's quite hard to get the right amount of polish out. But I like the idea and there is no doubt that this golden colour is going to look absolutely amazing when(if) I get a bit of a tan and wear light summer dresses.
And who knows, maybe I just need to practice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment