Monday, May 31, 2010

Another post about something I don't like

Friday I went to work at a speedway field some place in the country side. I don't know what speedway is about. And I really don't think I care.

A friend asked me what speedway is, and then I googled it to find him a link. Now I know that speedway bikes have no breaks and no gear, and while at it my little search confirmed my suspicion that people who care enough about speedway to actually write about it on wikipedia are no good at writing at all. Just like the people (mainly fat old men with bad haircuts, to whom I sold beer last Friday at the speedway thing) were no good at conversing.
Seriously. I was wearing my mint green nail polish that I love more than any other nail polish in the world. And this old grumpy man comes up to me and wants to buy a beer and he's like "eh... that's quite a colour for a nail polish!" and I laughed and asked if he didn't think it was a pretty colour and then he goes "no, not really. I'm not sure I like it." AS IF I FREAKING CARE! Why do people like that even bother to say anything at all if they are just going to criticize something as lame as my nail polish? It's not like I would ever walk up to him and tell him that he was wearing an ugly yellow jacket. I mean, that's really non of my business, it's not like I'm ever going to see him again. And if he was just trying to small talk he could have commented on the weather (it was raining). No need to be rude.

People like that make me have days where I don't like people at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment