Thursday, July 1, 2010

First day in new job, 3rd day in new city

I moved to Copenhagen three days ago and today I started my new job. It really isn't a very complicated job, but never the less, I still feel like my heads is going to explode from all the new information. I keep wondering if 9.23 pm is too early to go to bed, and I know it is, but I'm just absolutely exhausted! I ate french fries for dinner. I wanted to make "real" food, but I guess I'll just do that tomorrow...
My furniture will arrive either tomorrow or Saturday. Right now all I have is a teeny tiny bed. Luckily, my sister (who I'm living with) has plenty :)
I think I am going to like living in Copenhagen. I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. hey nanna! glad you like your new place! i got your email; i've been too busy to really be at a computer these past few weeks. i try to read your blog occasionally; looks like you're doing well.
    i promise to write you something legitimate soon! miss you! - mo

    ReplyDelete