Sunday, April 4, 2010

Idea

As mentioned I went to Fanø. The sky was BLUE! It was perfect weather for pictures. And for spending quite some time on a play ground trying out the three different kinds of swings.

When walking home I found this strawberry on the road. Along with the sunshine and blue sky and birds that sing it reminds me that summer is on its way.


When all that is said, I've been thinking about making a travel guide blog thingy. Writing down ideas on where to go when you're in this or that country/city/town. Special things to eat and drink and buy.
I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this, but it has to wait untill I return from the USA since I'm leaving in two days and... uhm... I still have to pack. And tomorrow I am meeting a friend for coffee. I just really think it's a good idea, like something I would be good at doing. And no matter what, that's a good sign, right?
I've been watching Black Books and listened to the Smiths non stop lately. In about three days I'll be in Consumer Paradise. Life is great right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment